Friday, December 23, 2011

Update!

Hey there folks,

Thanks for reading (and following) this blog! I just wanted to say happy holidays to ya'll out there and give you a little update on what's going on and what to expect in the next few weeks on this blog.

1)I just wrote a new story that I will post on here after Christmas. As always, I would love all your feedback on it. Editing is best done by people who aren't connected to the story and can see flaws that the writer can't.

2)I FINALLY finished the Dark Is Rising book series and will put up a review on the last three books from it (as I decided to stop posting individual reviews on them)

3)I have already started reading another YA fiction novel and am about 100 pages in. A review for that should be coming out pretty soon as well seeing as it is pretty interesting thus far.

4)My sister brought with her a copy of The Hunger Games so once I finish the new book I just started/the series if I like it enough, then I will read the HG series and post about it. I'm excited since I have heard nothing but good things about it.

5)I know I have been horrible about writing stories and putting them up here. How will I become a good writer if I am not working on it every day? I plan on becoming better at this and going crazy with the writing. I think I am going to focus on creating a short story book before writing any novellas or novels, but you never know what the future holds so we will see where my writing takes me.

Love and kisses,
KABO

No comments:

Post a Comment