Monday, October 17, 2011

Welcome to my new blog

So, let's start with blog attempt number two. This one is going to be more focused, rather then the random outburst and thoughts of my first. My goal in life is to be a writer, but how will that happen if I don't constantly write? I also really need to make a name for myself. Why will publishers want to spend time and money on me if they can't be sure I'll make them money? I need to start marketing myself, turning my writing into a brand of its own. This will be my attempt to do just that- find an audience and captivate it. So, please, sit back, relax, and follow me as I rant about the trials and tribulations of working on a novel, make a million grammar mistakes, critique books that I have read, and even read some of the short stories that I release for your pleasure. If you really like what I have to say, then feel free to check out my other blog where I have posted some old essays and school issues. Also, please make sure to follow me and give me any and all feedback that you can think of. Thanks.

Hugs and Kisses,
KABO

No comments:

Post a Comment